Kendra Freeman, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVS-LA
Dr. Freeman joined VESCNM in 2015 and enjoys the fast-pace of emergency medicine with a special interest in emergency surgery.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Large Animal
- Residency, Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center
- Masters Degree, Virginia Tech
- Surgical Internship, University of Pennsylvania, New Bolton Center
- Internship, Manor Equine Hospital
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Colorado State University
- Bachelor of Science, New Mexico State University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota Bachelor of Science, University of Minnesota
When not working, Kendra enjoys baking, riding horses and exploring the outdoors.