Dr. Susan Erika Argeres DVM, CVA of Argeres Animal Alternatives
Dr. Susan Erika Argeres is a Certified Veterinary Acupuncture who has been performing acupuncture and massage at TPHCS since 2006. Her practice consists of acupuncture, massage and laser therapy with a focus on treating orthopedic and neurological issues, along with ailments; such as hip dysplasia, arthritis, geriatric muscle wasting and incontinence. She is the creator and host of the Dog & Cat World Summit.
- 1990: New Mexico State University — Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Animal Science)
- 1994: Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Science — Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- 2002: Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Science — Veterinary Medical Acupuncture Training Program
- 2002: Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Science — Tui Na massage course for animals
- 2005: International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS) — Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA)
- 2009: Colorado State University and Colorado Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) — Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians, Refresher and Update Program 2010: Colorado State University and CVMA — Fundamentals of Medical Massage for Animals
- 2012: Veterinary Low Level Laser Therapy, course in Denver, CO
She loves spending time with her family, friends and her dog, Chi. Also, she enjoys cooking, meditating, dancing, yoga, reading and continuing to learn everyday!
Her website is at www.argeresanimalalternatives.com